Burton Men's Arctic Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE
If youre gearing up for a long season of riding you need a jacket that can take on the changing conditions of day in day out riding so pick up the Burton Artic Snowboard Jacket and get the versatile performance and technical insulation to keep you shredding from opening day to the final spring slush. A low profile 3M Thinsulate Platinum insulation is engineered to deliver warmth without giving up mobility or ventilation and with X-STATIC antimicrobial armpits you wont stink up the car on the ride home.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Material: DRYRIDE synthetic
- Fabric blocked moleskin (Solid)
- Printed brushed plain weave (Fade)
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Fully taped seams
- Lining: Brushed fleece and taffeta
- Insulation: 3M Thinsulate™ and X-STATIC® Silver Fiber®
- Quad Package Trail Mapping low profile strategically engineered insulation
- Full front zip with storm flap and microfleece lined chafe free collar
- Attached adjustable Contour™ hood
- Articulated sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs with thumb grip
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket to pant interface
- Microfleece handwarmer pockets
- Interior media and goggle pockets
- Window pass pocket
- Sig fit
Purchase the Burton Arctic Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 27 2012
I made a good choice.
I bought this jacket because they were having a 40% off sale on 'sample' apparel and only a few days before i was thinking about getting this during the offseason, so things lined up.. The color of the jacket threw me off alittle when i opened the package, i was expecting a dark grey-ish lower half of the two-tone but it was more of an army green.. which i like even more, so that worked out well.. i also bought pants that match the top two-tone, so the OCD part of my brain is happy.. Haven't used the pair on the mountain yet, but i wear the jacket to work everyday since it arrived and i love it.. it should be a huge upgrade on the mountain to what i had previously.. only warning i would make to someone, is burton sizes usually run big.. so usually i'm a comfortable medium, but i bought this jacket is small and it fits great.. i suggest going to an shop and trying it on before you but it online.. great purchase.. great sale.. <3 Burton.. will use altrec again, for sure..
- January 19 2012
Good but Cold
This jacket is nice fit but I think insulation is not good enough. So, if you want to go sking or snowboarding you need to wear something in side such as parker.