Burton Men's Cargo Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
Part of the Vermont-inspired Twin Peaks collection, the Burton Cargo Pant for men is a loose-fitting utility pant that's ideal for snowboarding and freeskiing. The Burton Cargo Pant for men fits over an assortment of fleece weight layers in frigid weather, but also has zippered vents along the inseams to help keep you comfortable on warm days. Articulated knees enhance your freedom of movement while the Leg Lift straps help preserve the pant cuffs while you're walking to and from the runs or day lodge. One of the coolest and most innovative features on the Burton Cargo Pant is the audio port for headphone wires inside the front pocket. This might seem like a strange feature for a pant, but if you ride glaciers and snowfields in the summer, you probably don't wear a jacket or any outerwear with an audio player pocket. If the weather is warm you probably grab a cotton tee or a hoodie. Carrying your portable music player inside your Burton Cargo Pant makes far more sense in warm spring and summer weather.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Material: Storm-Lite® 3.0 E fabric
- Herringbone Crosshatch fabric (Solid)
- Printed brushed plain weave fabric (Print)
- Fully taped seams
- Engineered mesh lining
- Denim shank closure with microfleece lined waist and fly
- Jacket to pant interface
- Zippered mesh lined thigh vents
- Bellowed cargo pockets with asymmetric zip entry
- Articulated knees
- Cuff saving Leg Lifts™
- Boot gaiters with ghetto slits
- Sig fit
Purchase the Burton Cargo Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.