Burton Men's Corbet Fleece Jacket- SAMPLE
With moisture wicking performance and a warm 300-gram weight fleece the Burton Corbet Fleece Jacket for men is the ideal insulating layer for frozen morning lift rides or night riding through an arctic storm. Constructed from Dryride Thermex this functional fleece transports moisture away from the skin and is quick drying to ensure all day comfort. A low profile fit looks great alone and slips easily under your favorite shell providing warmth without being overly bulky giving this mens jacket the versatility to wear all day. A hem cinch drawcord has a hidden adjustment access in the generous zippered handwarmer pockets and with a zip closed left chest pocket you can keep your small essentials close at hand. From the slopes to the streets this full zip fleece keeps you warm in simple clean style.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Material: 300 g Dryride Thermex™ fleece
- Full front zip with interior storm flap
- Zippered handwarmer and left chest pockets
- Hem drawcord with pocket access cinch
- Low profile fit
Purchase the Burton Corbet Fleece Jacket- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.