Burton Men's Crick Jacket- SAMPLE
The Mens Burton Crick Jacket is an anorak. What, you may ask, is that? "Anorak" is an Inuit Eskimo word for a storm-proof pullover jacket. Instead of sealskin, this anorak is made of waterproof and breathable Durashell with a mesh liner to keep you warm and dry when the weather isnt. With two handwarmer pockets and a chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack, the Burton Crick Jacket for men will fit in your kayak when youre out hunting whales or in your pack when youre hunting for powder.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Fabric: Dryride Durashell Airtec™ 2-Layer Coated Fabric
- Waterproof/Breathable:5,000MM/ 10,000G
- Lightweight, Packable Design
- Zippered Side Entry
- Micro Cell Mesh Lining
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Critical Seams Taped
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Chest Pocket Doubles as a Stuff Sack
- Signature Fit
Purchase the Burton Crick Jacket- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.