Burton Men's Custom Snowboard Bindings
The classic Men's Burton Custom Snowboard Bindings get this seasons newest innovations practically for free Burton puts their high-end features in a bargain binding. These shredders rank 4 on the responsiveness scale, meaning you get consistent board flex and feel and a more relaxed and forgiving ride. Compatible with all mounting systems including 4x4, 3D and The Channel, the burly polycarbonate baseplate softens your landings with FullBED cushioning, increasing comfort and reducing fatigue. The Lushstrap and Primo Capstrap lock your boot in securely without numbing your toes and the hi-backs let you adjust your forward lean angle and your hi-back rotation independently. You dont have to spend top dollar to get the same features the pros have the Burton Custom Bindings for men will keep you cruising all winter and leave some cash in your wallet for snacks.
- Response Rating (1 is relaxed – 10 is responsive): 4
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Hi-Back; eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently
- HI-BACK: DialFLAD™; tool-free adjustment to dial in your forward lean angle
- STRAPS: Lushstrap™ and Primo Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles; Polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers
- CUSHIONING: FullBED cushioning offers a full coverage, cushioned platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue, anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design lifts at the heel
- DISC collection
- Compatible with all mounting systems including 4x4, 3D and The Channel
Purchase the Burton Custom Snowboard Bindings for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 20 2011
Arrived as described and within a week. Great value on these current year burtons. Havent used yet as bought at end of season but doesnt look to be any quality issues. Cheers
- March 31 2011
i got the the Mens S for my wife's board. she wears size 8 womens boots. since the womens customs sizing for a medium ends at size 8 womens, so we got the mens version which is rated between size 7-9 womens boots (right in the middle). i was afraid that buying a womens M would be on the tight side! the bindings fit perfectly for her Vans boots! as for the ride and quality, can't say since she hasn't gone up yet. but, as all burtons, you can feel how nicely it's built!
Choong Ae Seo
- January 1 2010
It's such a comfortable binding~~*
they are great & comfortable,relaxed easy . they take almost no time 2 strap in and have great handling. a little hard 2 get your foot in at 1st but once you get them adjusted right they are great.
- December 8 2009
I bought a pair of your 5150 snowboard boots.they work great.
- March 6 2008
It's ALL good!
If its good enough for Shaun White...it's good enough for me. I'm digging the new binding. Easy to adjust. Quick to get in and out of. Light and stylin.