Burton Men's Esquire Snowboard Jacket - 2010
Burton Esquire Men's Snowboard Jacket.
- The Burton Esquire Men's Snowboard Jacket
- DRYRIDE Durashell® 2-Layer Coated Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- Burton Sig Fit
- Thermacore® Insulation [40G Throughout]
- Satin Lining
- Fulltime Contour® Hood
- Fully Taped Seams
- NEW Removable Waist Gaiter with Link ZIP® Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Hidden Flash Pass Pocket
- DRYRIDE Fabrication with DWR Coating
- Pit Zips®
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Waist Gaiter with Link ZIP® Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Articulated Sleeves
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Hood Cinch
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Goggle/Media Pocket
- Pass Pocket®
- Pocket Key Clip
Purchase the Burton Esquire Snowboard Jacket - 2010 for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 22 2009
The jacket is good, the color is very nice. The only cons for it as it is shell only and you will need to wear some extra layers under.
- May 13 2009
Lots of room, medium would equate to a large in the sizing chart. One thing to note though is that the colours shown are not at all accurate. The green at least is in reality fluoro-leaf green, rather than the almost olive shown.
- February 13 2009
good style - baggy fit - lots of pockets - need mid-layer for temps under 20 degrees
- September 6 2009
Like the style, color, has lots of pockets which is needed. You'll just need extra layers under it to stay warmer on those really cold days
- March 17 2009
We ordered 2 of these jackets and are happy with the purchase. Overall, roomy with lots of pockets and all the little extras you would expect from a Burton jacket.