Burton Men's Grail Snowboard Boots
A park boot of biblical proportions. The NEW Grail is as miraculous as creation itself. A slimmer profile eliminates toe drag and weight, while the fully flared liner lets you bone grabs in ways that would make doves cry. Worried about that "Holy Smokes" landing ending your existence? Your sole is saved with the most advanced cushioning system ever developed. No wonder disciples like Terje call upon this boot for guidance and clarity.
- The Burton Grail Snowboard Boots
- Shrinkage® Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING Traditional
- LINER NEW Flex® 3 Liner with NEW InfiniFIT® Liner Sole
- CUSHIONING NEW Holy Shit Outsole with Cardinal Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE Articulating Cuff, Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue, and Flex Spine® Backstay
- COMFORT NEW Ultra Cush Park 2 Molded 3-Layer EVA Footbed with Aegis® Antimicrobial Coating and NEW Soft Edge Tongue
- Support 6
Purchase the Burton Grail Snowboard Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 3 2010
Ordered these boots a while back, thinking these would be on par in terms of stiffness with a pair of 32 Lashed I had before. Turns out their mushier and softer than the Grail that I was currently riding at the time. The footbed didn't have any plastic material to support your arch and heels, so it was obvious that most of the dollars developing this boot went into the little airbag insole which to be honest, wasn't noticeable. Overall though, the boot is not a horrible boot, it will get you down the hill in one piece. These may work for you if you're looking for soft flexing, well cushioned boot, but if you're looking for some responsive and supportive boot, look somewhere else. Either way, these boots are pretty overpriced.