Burton Men's Grill Snowboard Pants
Why would you want anything but the best in comfort, performance and style when youre riding? Burtons the best when it comes to snowboard clothing that is designed, tested and built for riders of all levels. Part of the rugged, workwear-inspired Twin Peaks collection, the Burton Men's Grill Snowboard Pants are made with 2-layer Gore-Tex fabric for waterproofness and breathability in the gnarliest of blizzards. Theyre designed with Burtons Sig Fit for room to layer up underneath without the gangsta-sag of their Team Fit pants. These snow pants have the full features package including jacket-to-pant and pant-to-boot interfaces to seal out snow, knee-to-knee legs vents to keep the jewels cool, 6 pockets, Snap-Up leg lifts and Ghetto Slits. For die-hard riders who want to be out on the mountain every day, the Burton Grill Snowboard Pants for men will never give you an excuse to go inside.
- Shell fabric: 2-Layer Gore-Tex® Performance Oxford Shell
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam® tape
- Test-I-Cool Zipper with Crossflow Venting™ at inner thighs
- Hidden entry cargo pockets with Metaluxe™ zipper closures
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Pockets: 2 back flap pockets, 2 front pockets
- Stink-proof microfleece fly and waistband
- Integrated waist adjustment
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Boot gaiter with cuff-to-boot interface
- Articulated knees
- Belt loops
- Denim shank closure: buttons instead of snaps for security
- Engineered lining: fleece for warmth where you need it, mesh where you need breathability
- Fleece lining in the seat and knees warms up cold chair rides
- Ghetto Slits: ankle zippers allow legs to fit and drape over boots
- Snap-Up Leg Lifts™ keep your cuffs scuff-free
- Twin Peaks collection: rugged workwear style and utility honoring Vermont roots
- Sig Fit: classic fit, built with room to sag and layer underneath, without being overly baggy; leg circumference is now slightly narrower from thigh to cuff without looking pinner
Purchase the Burton Grill Snowboard Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 10 2012
Nice Gore Tex Pants
I am an avid snowboarder and wanted to step up to a nice pair of pants for this season. I am very pleased with the features and fit of these pants. All of the pockets are very easy to access and the zippers appear to be high quality. The leg vents span the whole distance knee to knee and will be great for warm spring days on the mountain. The material looks strong, but is not too heavy. The Burton sig fit is slightly baggy for good range of motion. I am 6'2" and 195lbs and bought the medium pants (I have a 32" waist). I have yet to really test the gore tex water proofing, but there is a reason you pay the extra for it, right?
- December 29 2011
Nice Pants - no butt or knee fleece
These are really nice pants but they don't have the butt and knee fleece as advertised. The bitter color is cool and they seem warm enough. I guess I'll buy some padded shorts and knee pads to wear under them - there's plenty of space.