Burton Men's Hellbrook Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE
With 100% recycled construction and natural waterproofing the Burton Hellbrook Snowboard Jacket has the environmentally friendly pedigree without sacrificing on hill performance. The recycled twill and herringbone shell boasts a fantastic 15,000 mm of waterproof protection and 10,00 g of breathability to keep you dry and comfortable through all your alpine adventures and with an engineered lining providing warmth in all the right places this winter parka can take on any day. Strategic X-STATIC silver fiber insulation has natural antimicrobial properties to keep the smell down through a long season of hard riding.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Material: Recycled mechanical twill and yard dyed herringbone shell
- Waterproof / Breathable: 15,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Taped seams
- Lining: Soft taffeta synthetic
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate™ and X-STATIC® with Silver Fiber®
- Quad Package Trail Mapping insulation engineering
- Full front zip with storm flap
- Chafe free microfleece lined collar
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket to pant interface
- Attached adjustable Contour™ hood
- Long Shooter Shaped Cuffs with thumb grips
- Articulated sleeves
- Microfleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Interior sound and goggle pockets
- Window pass pocket
- Signature fit
Purchase the Burton Hellbrook Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.