Burton Men's Hellbrook Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
Go green with the 100% recycled materials of the Burton Hellbrook Snowboard Pants. Designed with rugged durability and fantastic waterproof and breathable characteristics these snow pants will keep you dry and comfortable as you send up plumes of light powder ripping down your favorite stash. With a soft fleece and taffeta lining these pants provide a light insulation and plush interior and with Test-I-Cool cross flow venting you can easily regulate your temperature when the sun comes out.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Material: DRYRIDE Eco-Durashell™ 2-layer coated recycled fabric
- Waterproof / Breathable: 15,000 MM, 10,000 G
- Recycled herringbone stripe fabric [Workwear Stripe Colorway]
- Recycled twill fabric [Camo and Kingham Plaid Colorways]
- Recycled two tone twill fabric [Solid Colorways]
- Fully taped seams
- Recycled microfleece butt and knees
- Test-I-Cool™ zipper with Crossflow Venting™
- Glove loop
- Multiple array thigh pocketing
- Jacket-to-Pant interface
- Boot gaiter with cuff-to-boot interface
- Articulated knees
- Integrated waist adjustment
- Microfleece lined fly and waistband
- Ghetto slit cuffs
- Snap-Up Leg Lifts™ keep your cuffs off the ground
- NEW Mid Fit
Purchase the Burton Hellbrook Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 1 2012
Great pants, awesome vents
These pants fit very true to size (not too baggy, not too slim). I LOVE the full crotch vent under my legs, cools off the right part of my body. There are plenty of pockets and they seem durable (solid material feeling) from what I can tell so far. Wore these for the first time in cold conditions (NE, sub 20s) with some long johns and they did great! I had to open the big vent at one point. I would def recommend these pants... not too expensive, great vents, and the perfect amount of steez!
- January 27 2012
Great Pants Great Price
I wasnt sure about going with a pair of uninsulated pants but the deal and return policy was great so I too a chance and I am glad I did. The first time i used these pants was a trip to stratton VT. It was sleeting in the morning and snowing all day. These pants kept me dry and warm with just my baselayer. Plenty of pockets for snacks and anything else. The only thing that could have been better is the cut. I originally ordered a medium as I wear a 32-33 inch waist in jeans. They were way too tight to be comfortable or allow for layering. The large fit but was still a bit snug in the front.