Burton Men's Idiom Snowboard Boots
Ridden by more pros than any other, the Burton Men's Idiom Snowboard Boots have simply been displayed on more mag covers than any other. These boots are constructed to amend & devastate. Loaded with totally new highlights, this year's boot is all-new and totally upgraded. They push the standard of what's viable from an all-mountain boot. In Colorado, more boarders rock the Men's Idiom Snowboard Boots than any other boot on Earth. Easy, secure, and built to last forever these snowboard boots are all about keeping you going strong till the lifts shut down for the night. The smart lacing system holds your feet into a superior heel hold within a completely upgraded interior. A narrow profile removes toe drag and bulk, while the upper lets you pull off slides in ways that will make pro boarders envious. Worried about the "Ohhh Nooo" landing cutting off your life? Your sole is saved with the most advanced cushioning system ever created. Snowboarders worldwide call upon this boot for guidance and clarity. And for boarders addicted to the sounds of jacket-flapping speed, there is no alternative choice.
Burton snowboard boots pair up well with Burton snowboards, and they'll definitely work well with any piece of existing gear you already have. Mixing and matching with other bindings from brands like K2 won't be an issue.
- Upper Material Full grain and nubuck leather
- 3D molded Eva tongue with gel bone out
- 5-part outsole with skydex heel and forefront cushioning
- Lightweight Eva 4 liner with PU support panels and integrated power strap
- Dual component motocross style hooks
- Aegis anti-microbial coating on the liner and footbed
- Inner cuff lacing harness with adjustable heel hold insertsRAF tongue stiffener for adjustable boot flex
Purchase the Burton Idiom Snowboard Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.