Burton Men's Mix Master Gloves
Bust a move in the park and keep your playlist pumping hard on the mountain when you're wearing the Burton Men's Mix Master Gloves. Suffer icy digits no more thanks to the wireless remote control for your iPod/iPhone in the back of this leather snow glove. You can take it out of the glove and use it anywhere within a 100-foot radius of your little player. Ok, yes, these gloves will keep you mixing up your playlist without ever taking your iPod out of your pocket, now, back to the gloves. These Burton gloves are made from supple, flexible Gnar Guard leather with a Dryride Insane Membrane insert to keep your hands dry and warm as you mid-grab or hand plant. A Pistol grip pre-curved fit reduces bulk and gives you premium dexterity. From mashup to metal, the Burton Mix Master Gloves for men are made for rockstars.
- Shell and palm material: Gnar Guard genuine leather
- Lining: brushed microfiber fixed lining
- Waterproofing: Dryride Insane Membrane™ 2.0 waterproof insert
- Velcro closure at cuff
- Removable, wireless remote control for iPod®/iPhone® included on back of hand (not compatible with 1st- and 2nd-generation Shuffle models) (wireless plug-in for your iPod/iPhone included)
- Pistol grip pre-curved fit
Purchase the Burton Mix Master Gloves for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.