Burton Men's Notch Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE
Unless youre a pro shred you probably dont have a closet full of outerwear so for the average rider wanting one jacket to cover a seasons worth of conditions the Burton Notch Snowboard Jacket for men fits any niche. Constructed with DRYRIDE Durashell ripstop and with fully taped seams this jacket has the durable waterproof performance to take on any day. A strategically engineered integrated lining and insulation system keeps you warm in all the right places while allowing your body to move and breathe for all weather comfort.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell ™ 2-Layer Laminated Textured Ripstop Fabric
- Waterproof / Breathable: 15,000 MM / 10,000 G
- NEW Mid Fit
- NEW Quad Package Trail Mapping: Cire Taffeta Lining with NEW Zonal 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation [40G Center Back and Sleeves / 60G Side Panels], and X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® [40G Arm Pits]
- Fully Taped Seams
- Fulltime Contour™ Adjustable Hood
- NEW Thumb Grip
- NEW Sound Pocket
- NEW Venting Anti-Fog Goggle Pocket
- Fold Down Shooter Shaped Cuffs
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Pit Zips™
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- NEW Stink-Proof Plush Collar
- Articulated Sleeves
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Pass Pocket
- Pocket Key Clip
Purchase the Burton Notch Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 28 2012
Great deal! Burton once again delivers!
I got this as a SAMPLE and it was 50% off. Let's be clear about one thing: it looked brand new to me! I was very happy that I snatched this jacket up at a price so good that I can't help but to brag about. The build quality was once again, true to Burton's brand. The inner liner was very soft, and keeps you warm. Yet, the outer shell repels water like no other. I'm also very happy about the fitting of this jacket. Mid-fit, a big longer and not baggy. It fits my 6'1" 170 lb frame very, very well. Oh and did I mention the color and pattern is one of my favorite (purple plaid). All in all, I recommend this 100% even if you can't get it on a SAMPLE deal like I did :-)