Burton Men's Poacher Insulated Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
Whether you spend your days wandering around Antarctica or just lapping your local hill, the Burton Poacher Insulated Pant will keep you crispy. A not-too-warm-not-too-cold level of Thermacore insulation keeps you comfortable from deep freeze to spring thaw while a fully taped, extra waterproof DRYRIDE Durashell 2L fabric keeps the wet out. Our tried and true signature fit offers plenty of room for layering without being overly baggy. Better yet, these babies are loaded with heaps of on-hill necessities, including inner thigh vents, Leg Lifts, and our Link ZIP jacket-to-pant interface.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Material: 2-Layer DRYRIDE Durashell® coated fabric
- Printed brushed plain weave fabric (Gingham)
- Printed herringbone fabric (Chalk Stripe)
- Raised twill fabric (Solid)
- Waterproof / Breathable: 5,000 MM / 5,000 G
- Fully taped seams
- Lining: Engineered taffeta
- Insulation: 3M Thinsulate™ synthetic fill
- Denim shank closure with microfleece lined waist and fly
- Jacket to pant interface
- Cargo pocket
- Inset thigh stash pocket
- Cuff saving Leg Lifts™
- Boot gaiters with ghetto slit cuffs
- Articulated knees
- Sig fit
Purchase the Burton Poacher Insulated Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.