Burton Men's Poacher Snowboard Pants
Part of the rugged, workwear-inspired Twin Peaks collection, the Burton Men's Poacher Snowboard Pants provide waterproof protection for good, clean fun in the snow (with or without ticket). Made from 2-layer Dryride Durashell fabric, these winter pants are waterproof and breathable to help keep you warm and dry. They are uninsulated so you'll have to pull on the base layers to stay warm, but they are loaded with features that make them adaptable for any conditions on the mountain. Inner thigh vents, an adjustable waistband, Ghetto Slits and boot gaiters will give you a custom fit and help regulate temperature. Lined with mesh to help eliminate any clamminess, the waistband and fly are lined with stink-proof microfleece. Burton's Sig Fit means they give you room to sag and layer underneath without being overly baggy. Get the most bang for your buck and save your dollars for Ramen when you pick up the Burton Poacher Snowboard Pants for men. We promise you'll look so high class the ticket checkers won't pay any notice as you skate on by.
- Fabric: Dryride Durashell™ 2-layer DWR (Durable Water Repellant) coated fabric
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 mm / 5,000 g
- Printed herringbone fabric (Chalk Stripe colorway)
- Printed brushed plain weave fabric (Gingham Fade colorways)
- Raised twill fabric (Solid colorways)
- Lining: mesh
- Stink-proof microfleece fly and waistband
- Integrated waist adjustment
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Fully taped seams
- Glove loop
- Cargo pocket and inset zippered stash pocket
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Butt pockets
- Audio headphone port
- Articulated knees
- Belt loops
- Denim shank closure with 2 buttons
- Ticket O-Ring in belt loop
- Inner thigh vents
- Boot gaiter with cuff-to-boot interface
- Ghetto Slits: zippers at inner ankle so pant cuff flares out over boot
- Room-To-Grow extension system at cuffs
- Snap-Up Leg Lifts™ to keep your cuffs scuff-free
- Sig fit: rider-focused, classic fit, built with room to sag and layer underneath, without being overly baggy, based on rider feedback, leg circumference is now slightly narrower from thigh to cuff without looking pinner
Purchase the Burton Poacher Snowboard Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 2 2012
Great pants for the price
These pants are great for what they cost. I wasn't expecting much when I ordered them but am pleasantly surprised. I bought these cause they were cheap and just needed a pair of pants while I'm in Korea for a year but I will be using them long after I go back home. They are very waterproof and fit great. Plenty of room to layer. The adjustable waist is great.
- December 23 2011
Great pants for the price!
I love these pants. Our ski hill stays warm, and these are perfect. Roomy enough to layer underneath. I like the strap that keeps the pants off of the ground when you walk, comes in handy after you switch shoes after riding. Great pockets, didn't lose a thing. I'm 6'1 and wear a 34 waist, and went with the large. Great fit. Straps on the inside waist to loosen or tighten the waistline, and there's belt loops as well. Could have gone medium after realizing this, but I like the baggy / roomy fit. These aren't too baggy, and like I said, I've got room to layer. Can't attest to their durability, only used them once.
- February 13 2012
Burtons does it again
Burtons sells quality stuff! This pair of snowboarding pants are so well made. Many pockets and definitely kept me warm in Whistler. Great price and inexpensive shipping to Hawaii. Buy it!!