Burton Men's Pointer Snowboard Pants
If you prefer to snowboard in jeans but hate the sensation of cold, wet denim, you'll appreciate the looks and functionality of these Burton Pointer Snowboard Pants for Men. Depending on the color you choose, you can opt for your Pointer Snowboard Pants in denim twill or corduroy, but beyond the cool looks is the warm functionality of waterproof and breathable two-ply Burton DRYRIDE fabric. Burton also hid some zippered vents along the inner inseam to provide cool air circulation on warm spring alpine days. The Men's Pointer Snowboard Pants feature Burton's Mid Fit construction, a cross between the looser Burton Sig Fit and the urbane Slim Fit. What this means is that the Pointer is narrower from the hip all the way down to the reinforced cuffs, but Burton added a bit more fabric through the knee areas for comfortable articulation.
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell ™ 2-layer coated fabric with a DWR finish
- Stretch corduroy fabric in corduroy colors
- Denim twill fabric in all other colors
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 mm/10,000 g
- New Mid Fit (like the Slim Fit but with more knee articulation for mobility)
- Mesh lining
- Fully taped seams
- Five pocket styling
- Burton custom back patch detail
- Inner thigh vents
- Zippered, microfleece-lined hand pockets
- Burton Jacket-to-pant interface
Purchase the Burton Pointer Snowboard Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.