Burton Men's Restricted Booth Team Snowboard Jacket
Burton Restricted Booth Team Men's Snowboard Jacket.
- The Burton Restricted Booth Team Men's Snowboard Jacket
- DRYRIDE Durashell® 2-Layer Coated Tech Pinstriped Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- Team Relaxed Fit
- Thermacore® Insulation [40G Throughout]
- Taffeta Lining
- Fulltime Hood
- Fully Taped Seams
- DRYRIDE Fabrication with DWR Coating
- Pit Zips®
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Stretch Waist Gaiter with Link ZIP® Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Articulated Sleeves
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Hood Cinch
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Sound Pocket with Headphone Cable Port
- Pass Pocket
Purchase the Burton Restricted Booth Team Snowboard Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 20 2010
Interesting jacket indeed. The jacket runs long in length (body and sleeve) like Burton advertises, however, the chest and body are definitely on the slim side. The light insulation helps a little and keeps the bulk of the jacket to a minimum which is nice and the waterproofness is decent. This jacket lacks a collar to cover cover your mouth/chin area. I would recommend this jacket for lapping the park on cold days but not for any heavy riding.