Burton Men's Restricted Kurtz Down Snowboard Jacket - 2010
35 million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the world. Back then, things were cold, and no one had even heard of the Burton Restricted Kurtz Down Jacket. Instead, to stay warm, all the dinosaurs ate each other. Dinosaur fat, similar to whale and seal blubber and the Burton Restricted Kurtz Down Jacket, has super insulating properties. In today's world filled with espresso machines, hybrid cars, and escalators, no one has time to eat whale or seal blubber, and most of the dinosaurs are gone, so all one can really do when it gets cold out is wear the Kurtz Down Jacket. Just another educational moment brought to you by Burton.
- The Burton Restricted Kurtz Down Snowboard Jacket
- Link Zip Jacket To Pant Interface
- Fully Taped Seams
- Printed "Get Lucky" Taffeta Lining
- Includes Burton Restricted Jacket Features Package
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Laminated Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G]
- 550 Down Fill
- Fulltime Hood
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Team Relaxed Fit
Purchase the Burton Restricted Kurtz Down Snowboard Jacket - 2010 for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.