Burton Men's Revert Snowboard Jacket
Locked, stocked, and two smoking barrels- fully featured for those neck deep days.A good rule of thumb is that if Mads Jonsson backs something, it's gotta be legit. Fully loaded for those neck deep days, the Revert Jacket features a lightweight, 2L waterproof fabric and extra-breathable Dualzone ALS lining. Maximum venting, including the NEW Blowhole collar, lets you ride hard without overheating while multiple storage pockets keep you out of the lodge.
- DRYRIDE Durashell® 2-Layer Coated Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G]
- Yarn-Dyed Micro Houndstooth Fabrication [Solid Colorways]
- Yarn-Dyed Mash-Up [Shirting Plaid Colorway]
- Sig Fit
- Dualzone ALS Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Removable Contour® Hood
- NEW Blowhole Collar Exhaust Crossflow Venting®
- Hidden Chest Zippers Multiple Storage Pockets
- Bottle Opener
- Fold-Down Shooter Shaped Cuffs
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Burton Jacket Features Package
Purchase the Burton Revert Snowboard Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 22 2012
Awesome, warm jacket!
Took recently purchased Burton gear up to the Bear - Revert jacket performed flawlessly. This is a shell jacket with excellent vent zips under the arms (made use of this during the day). The real warmth of this jacket was exhibited at night - weather in the twenties but warm enough in just jacket with thermal underneath! Thank you Burton and Altrec!
- January 3 2012
burton snowboard clothes are the best
Again burton outdoes themself with a great jacket. In frigid vermont I find their durashell jackets perform great. Very waterproof and wind resistant. Extremely comfortable. Jacket just moves with your motions very well. The blowhole collar really does work as advertised. No foggy goggles. Hope this helps you all out there.