Burton Men's Tabor Down Jacket - SAMPLES
Used as a mid layer of insulation or as an outer layer for style in town, the Burton Tabor Down Jacket for men is simple, warm and warm. Filled with 550 down, the Dryride Thermex ripstop exterior has a DWR coating to resist light moisture and block wind. Zippered vents in your armpits release some heat if you get too toasty on a hike or at a bonfire party. Inside youll find a chest pocket that this puffy stuffs into so you can pack it along on a hike out to a backcountry bowl. Did we mention its warm?
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Dryride Thermex™ DWR coated ripstop fabric; 600 MM waterproofness (in other words, not waterproof)
- Insulation: 550 Down Fill
- Pit Zips™
- Fleece-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hem cinch
- Internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack
Purchase the Burton Tabor Down Jacket - SAMPLES for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.