Burton Men's Terminal Down Jacket- SAMPLE
When an arctic front rolls in dumping deeps soft pillows and whipping wind across the resort the Burton Terminal Down Jacket for men will keep you from spending the day cowering in the lodge with the fair weather tourists. With a combination of strategically placed low bulk synthetic insulation panels and plush down fill this ski and snowboard jacket can withstand even the coldest days and with a DRYRIDE Durashell offering amazing waterproofing and breathability moisture wont find a way to cut your day short.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell ™ 2-Layer Laminated Fabric Blocking
- Waterproof / Breathable: 20,000 MM / 15,000 G
- Reversible Functionality to Baffled Cire Ripstop Fabric
- NEW Tram Package Trail Mapping: Engineered 550 Down Fill with NEW Zonal 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation [100G Underarms and Side Panels] and X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® [40G Arm Pits and Center Back]
- Critically Taped Seams
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Waterproof Matte Zippers
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Pit Zips™
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- NEW Stink-Proof Plush Collar
- Articulated Sleeves
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Hood Cinch
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Goggle/Media Pocket
- Pass Pocket
- Pocket Key Clip
- NEW Mid Fit
Purchase the Burton Terminal Down Jacket- SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 6 2012
This jacket is fantastic. But very warm - only good for harsh conditions, otherwise you'll be drenched inside. The construction is good, the waterproofing excellent and the colors as expected. Haven't tried it reversed yet.