Burton Men's Warhol Snowboard Boots
Utilized by more snowboarders than any other, the Burton Men's Warhol Snowboard Boots have effortlessly claimed more news covers than any other. These foot soldiers are designed to amend and obliterate. Piled up with totally new features, this year's boot is all-new and totally upgraded. They push the standard of what's possible from an all-mountain boot. In Jackson Hole, more people rock the Men's Warhol Snowboard Boots than any other boot on the planet. Easy, cozy, and built to last these snowboard boots are all about keeping you riding till the lifts stop spinning. The smart lacing arrangement holds you into an enhanced heel hold within a totally improved inside. A slimmer profile reduces toe drag and weight, while the upper lets you pull off board stalls in ways that will make pro snowboarders amazed. Worried about the "Ohhh Nooo" landing concluding your existence? Your sole is saved with the most highly developed cushioning system ever developed. Pro snowboarders from coast to coast call upon this boot for leadership and direction. And for boarders obsessed with the rush of jacket-flapping speed, there is no substitute.
Burton snowboard boots pair up well with Burton snowboards, and they'll definitely work well with any piece of existing gear you already board with. Integrating with other bindings from brands like Union won't be an issue.
- LINER: NEW Imprint™ 3 Liner with Power Panel 2.0™, J-Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LACING: 21 Power Lacing System
- CUSHIONING: NEW Lightweight Outsole with Air Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff, Power Spine 1.0™ Backstay and Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, OUTLAST® Adaptive Comfort™ Technology and Aegis
Purchase the Burton Warhol Snowboard Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.