Burton Men's Wolf Jacket
If you thought Burton only made snowboarding gear and snowboarding jackets, you need to check out their new Wolf Jacket for men. Fully waterproof and double-insulated throughout the torso, the Men's Wolf Jacket from Burton offers urban-styling for guys who want to stay warm and dry throughout the coldest winter months. Burton mapped their DRYRIDE Thermex fleece insulation to wick perspiration away from your inner layers and help keep you dry from the inside out. They combined the DRYRIDE Thermex fleece with varying weights of Thermacore insulation for mobility, so you savor extra warmth around your core while still enjoying mobility throughout the sleeves. Some online reviews noted that the Burton Wolf Jacket is roomy--that's to accommodate extra layers. Keep this in mind when you're choosing your size.
- Fabric: Blended pigment-dyed cotton/poly blend material
- Insulation: DRYRIDE Thermex™ and Thermacore™ Insulation (100 g Body / 80 g Sleeves)
- Waterproof / Breathable: 5,000 mm / 5,000 g
- Full-length front zipper with snap-down storm flap
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Attached Contour™ Hood with ribbed collar and drawcord
- Double handwarmer pockets with snap closures on flaps
- Internal ribbed cuffs for thermal warmth
Purchase the Burton Wolf Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.