Burton Women's AK Flare Down Jacket- SAMPLE
Alaska is cold, so are the other mountains where youll ride deep, dry pow, and thats when youll be stoked to have on the Burton AK Flare Down Jacket for women. This down-insulated snowboard jacket has the waterproof guarantee of fully seam taped Gore-Tex fabric that also breathes to help regulate interior moisture when youre building up heat hiking or hyperventilating as you make the most epic turns of your life. A full features package and a shaped silhouette for easy maneuvering make the Burton Women's 2L Flare Down Jacket the best choice for cold weather riding.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Shell fabric: Gore-Tex® fabric
- Fully taped seams
- Insulation: 650-fill down
- YKK® H20-proof Zippers
- Ballistic zig zag critical seam stitching
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Pow Grip on cuffs: a loop that hooks over your thumb outside your glove or mitt to keep your sleeve down
- Women’s [ak]™ Jacket Features Package:
- Adjustable cuff closures
- Articulated sleeves
- Chafe-free collar
- Contour hood
- Engineered lining
- Glove loops
- Microfleece handwarmer pockets
- Pass pocket
- AK collection: Technically advanced materials with classic colors and unexpected prints
- [ak]™ Fit: cutlines and patterning reengineered to better mimic the body’s natural flex while riding and hiking for a higher degree of mobility that enhances the function-first design and style
Purchase the Burton AK Flare Down Jacket- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 2 2012
Great jacket, excellent customer service
I just bought this jacket 2 weeks ago so I can't vouch for qualities like durability and others that require more time. I am a photographer and I bought this jacket mainly for being outside for many hours. It felt great! Jacket is beautifully designed, comfortable, not heavy and warm, it's long enough to keep you warm. I am 5'6" and usually wear Medium size, however I bought it in Large ant it fits perfectly. So I guess it runs a bit smaller. I wish it would have at least one internal pocket. Small negative detail - after first time I wore the jacket it left some down on my black sweater, not much but I did not expect it. I do hope it'll stop after a couple times. The sales representative Ian (I am sorry that I did not ask for correct spelling of his name) was amazing! Hi is highly knowledgeable, professional, patient and very pleasant. Without his expertize and advice I would end up with the wrong jacket. Ian, thank you so much!