Burton Women's Basis Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
Combining easy-to-wear style with technology that goes easy on Mother Earth, the Burton Basis Snowboard Pants for women are made from recycled and natural materials. Keeping you dry and warm on the slopes is Dryride Durashell 2-layer fabric, with a taffeta lining that slides smoothly over base layers and wicks moisture to keep you comfy. Designed with plenty of cargo pockets, these Sig Fit snow pants have Ghetto Slits and expandable boot gaiters to give them a stylish, relaxed drape over your snowboard boots.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Shell fabric: Dryride Durashell™ 2-layer fabric; 100% recycled ripstop fabric
- Waterproof / Breathable: 15,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Lining: taffeta
- Women’s Burton Pant Features Package:
- Articulated knees
- Belt loops
- Boot gaiters
- Butt pockets
- Denim shank closure
- Engineered lining
- Ghetto Slits: zippers at the inner ankle to help pant legs cover boots
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Microfleece fly and waistband
- Ticket O-Ring
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Expandable boot gaiter
- Leg Lifts™ to keep cuffs clean from mud and scuffs
- Gamine collection: a simple, understated look with a feminine fit that ties unique and classic together
- Women’s Sig Fit: classic fit, designed for movement and layering underneath without being overly baggy, relaxed from thigh to cuff, the leg comes in slightly at the knee, the waist and hip are designed to sit below your belly button
Purchase the Burton Basis Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.