Burton Women's Coco Snowboard Boot
If your boots are comfortable and supportive, you'll be focused on learning how to ride, right? That's the basic idea behind Burton's incredibly affordable Women's Coco Boot. It's an easy-flexing, all-mountain freestyle boot that's built specifically for women--all the way from the rubber ices spikes to the plush cuff sole up top. The Coco uses Burton's proven True Fit measuring, a female-specific foot measuring program that created a whole new series of Burton shell and liner lasts specifically designed for women, enhancing fit, heel hold, circulation and insulating warmth. This same approach is applied throughout the boot, including the head-moldable Imprint Liner with integrated lacing attachments. The Coco also has a two-part outsole with enough EVA cushion to keep your feet feeling good--especially after you figure out the turns and start mastering jumps in the park and along the groomers.
- Burton "support" rating: 2 on a scale of 1 to 10
- Intended for recreational, entry-level and intermediate freestyle all-mountain riders
- Traditional lace closure
- Imprint liner with True Fit design, Fit Panels and integrated lacing
- Soft flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Comfort: Level 1 molded EVA footbed
- Two-part outsole with EVA cushioning and rubber ice spikes
Purchase the Burton Coco Snowboard Boot for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 5 2009
Great Design and Durability
Beautiful pair of women's snowboard boots. My wife loves it because it matches her outfit and because it has a comfortable flex pattern.