Burton Women's Deja Vu Flying V Snowboard
Regardless of the conditions or your riding style, the Dj Vu is up to the challenge. Flying V offers the benefits of both Rocker and Camber technologies. Rocker at the tips gives provides float through the fluff while Camber underfoot offers superior edging on hardpack and ice. That way you can slay the mountain on both the best and worst of days. Ignore the conditions report. Just show up to the mountain with your quiver of one and rip it.
- Flying V™: Rocker overall with Camber zones beneath the feet
- Wood core for increased durability
- Infinite Ride™ makes sure it'll pop the same from day 1 to day 100
- Waist Width: 237mm (141cm) , 240mm (146cm), 243mm (151cm) , 245mm (154cm)
- Nose/Tail Width: 274.5mm (141cm), 279.2mm (146cm), 284.1mm (151cm), 287.2mm (154cm)
- Twin-Like Shape Pro-Tip™ tapers the width at tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Channel mounting for a custom stance
- Frostbite Edges for increase edge control on ice and hardpack
- Smooth Ride™ for improved shock absorption
- Directional Flex provides more pop in the tail with a slightly stiffer nose
- Sintered Base
Purchase the Burton Deja Vu Flying V Snowboard for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.