Burton Women's Lakota Softshell Jacket- SAMPLE
Casual hooded style and outdoor performance meet in the Burton Lakota Softshell Jacket for women. The DRYRIDE Softshell exterior is bonded with a waterproof and breathable membrane and with taped seams this jacket creates an impermeable barrier to wet weather. Perfect on its own for warmer days this soft light jacket can be layered under your favorite shell to create the ultimate cold winter package. In the Womens Sig Fit the Lakota has a feminine outline with a little extra length to keep from riding up.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Softshell™ Smooth Face Plain Weave Fabric with Fleece Backer
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 5,000 G
- Sig Fit
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Fulltime Adjustable Contour™ Hood
- NEW Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- EW Stink-Proof Plush Collar
- Articulated Sleeves
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Goggle/Media Pocket
- Pass Pocket
- Pocket Key Clip
Purchase the Burton Lakota Softshell Jacket- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 15 2012
Really nice warm weather winter jacket
Really nice jacket, nice length, good amount of pockets and arm vents. Ordered the zest but returned and purchased the Emma soft shell because jacket was too plain. Would have kept the jacket if had a pattern. Overall the jacket was really nice, warm, and comfortable for a great price. But had to return because of lack of pattern.