Burton Women's Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings
Power ballads from peak to park.Together, Gabi Viteri and Spencer O'Brien log hundreds of hours on snow each year. From high-consequence handrails to contest kickers, deep woods stashes, and sculpted snow features- their bindings have been to hell and back. They report, we modify. The result is the Lexa EST- a freestyle phenomenon and creme de la creme of cushioned, free flexing comfort and performance.
- Women's-Specific True Fit® Design
- BASEPLATE 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST
- HI-BACK Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge®
- Hi-Back Dual-Component Winged Canted Living Hinge Hi-Back [White Crack Colorway]
- STRAPS Superstrap® and NEW Gettagrip Capstrap® Asym Superstrap® [White Crack Colorway]
- BUCKLES Smooth Glide® Buckles
- CUSHIONING Removable SensoryBED® Cushioning System with B3 Gel Cushioning
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Purchase the Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 23 2011
Better feel of the board
I gave durability and quality excellent ratings in good faith but these two remain to be seen since I haven't had the bindings long. My previous Burton bindings are still good, even after 3 years of riding an average of 20 days/season. At first, I couldn't really tell the difference of the feel. My problem was that I was on groomers, not doing anything out of the ordinary. As soon as I got off-piste and started playing around on uneven terrain, I got it. I could feel the board much better and got a much better feel for the terrain and landings. I'm using these on a Burton Lip-Stick 145, (my 3rd board) and loving it. I have the 3D glasses, (cyan), color which is super cute.