Burton Women's Mosaic Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
Guaranteed to keep you dry in gnarly, sideways snow-blowing blizzards and snain-fests, Gore-Tex is a premium ingredient in the Women's Burton Mosaic Snowboard Pants that makes them so tasty. Youll be warm and dry in these lightweight waterproof breathable shell pants. Loaded with Burtons high class features, these snow pants have a soft fleecy waistband, mesh-lined inner thigh vents, jacket-to-pant and gaiter-to-boot connections to seal out snow and Ghetto Slits for a nice un-bunched fit over your boots. Part of the Gamine collection, these Burton pants have an understated feminine style with a relaxed Sig Fit that tapers slightly at the knee. Exposed zippers on the front and back pockets lend the Burton Mosaic Gore-Tex Pants for women a street-ready toughness that pairs well with your check it attitude on the slopes.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Shell fabric: 2-layer Gore-Tex® Performance Shell
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam® tape
- Buttery nylon and mesh lining
- Engineered lining: fleece for warmth where you need it, mesh where you need breathability
- Stink-proof microfleece fly and waistband
- Integrated waist adjustment
- Belt loops with a ticket O-ring
- Denim shank closure: buttons instead of snaps for security
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Expandable boot gaiter with cuff-to-boot interface
- Engineered articulation
- Ghetto Slits: ankle zippers allow legs to fit and drape over boots
- Snap-Up Leg Lifts™ keep your cuffs scuff-free
- Gamine collection: unique and classic, understated style with a feminine fit
- Sig Fit: classic and relaxed with feminine lines; waist and hip sit below your belly button and leg comes in slightly at the knee
Purchase the Burton Mosaic Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 8 2012
pants are huge!!
I highly recommend these pants, however sizing chart is way off. I ordered a large because it stated a LG fits a 28.5 waist. I wear a 28 pant comfortably, so I figured it would be perfect. Returned them because they were at least 4 inches to big. Ordered a medium, same deal. They didn't have a smaller size in my color. Bummed.