Burton Women's Penelope Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE
With a slim-fitting motorcycle-inspired design, the Burton Penelope Snowboard Jacket for women transitions seamlessly between mountain riding and life in town. Waterproof and breathable to keep you dry, this winter jacket has lightweight insulation to retain heat around your core where you need it. An adjustable hood and a removable powder skirt keep the snow out when you luck out and get a big dump the day before you head to Tahoe for the weekend and a full features package gives you all the details you need for carefree riding. Mountain-ready and cute enough for campus, the Burton Women's Penelope Jacket is just as hot on the back of your boyfriends bike.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L
- Cross Hatch Fabrication; True Black Colorway
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 5,000 G
- Critically Taped Seams
- Double Pkg Trail Mapping lining
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Women’s Burton Jacket Features Package:
- Adjustable cuff closures
- Articulated sleeves
- Chafe-free collar
- Contour hood
- Engineered lining
- Glove loops
- Microfleece handwarmer pockets
- Pass pocket
- Boyish Charm collection: inspired by the glamour of the 1940s and designed to transition from mountain to street
- Slim fit: more tailored and a little shorter than the Sig Fit, the shoulder, sleeve, and body are narrower to have more of a streetwear appearance while still allowing room for layering
Purchase the Burton Penelope Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 4 2012
Cute but runs big
This is the cutest jacket i've ever found. It's stylish and very warm!! I am 5'2 and normally buy XS, but this XS looked like it was M. I would reccomend to get a size smaller.