Burton Women's Player Hoodie Tee Shirt- SAMPLE
Spring heaters and summer shred sessions on Timberline are the perfect time to rock the Burton Player Hoodie Tee Shirt for women. Lightweight DRYRIDE Ultrawick fabric kills the ill-effects of cotton with its quick-drying, moisture-wicking, and amazingly stretchy properties. The style aspect also makes the Burton Women's Player Pullover Hooded Tee a more than acceptable around town piece. Player play on.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ stretch polyester jersey
- Striped pop fabric on cuffs, hem, pocket opening, and hood lining
- Stretch 360°: 4-way stretch equals unrestricted mobility
- Thumbhole cuffs
- Chafe-free softlock seams for comfort
- Stink-proof antimicrobial finish
- Quick-drying and highly breathable
Purchase the Burton Player Hoodie Tee Shirt- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 13 2012
Good Base Layer
This shirt is pretty great. I wear it for a comfortable warm shirt when I'm just hanging out or on the slopes boarding as a base layer. Relatively light-weight but still keeps you pretty warm, and can be worn under a jacket on cooler days. It's extremely soft and comfortable and I love the fact that it has the kangaroo pouch, a hood, and holes in the sleeves to put your thumbs through. I've also gotten several compliments on it. I'm generally a medium in most things (I'm a 5'7" female and weigh 125 lbs), and this fits pretty well but it is a bit loose, so you may want to order a size down if you're looking for something more form-fitting. I like the loose comfy-ness of it though personally, it makes it more like a sweatshirt without the bulk of one. I would definitely recommend it if you want something comfy, lightweight, and for daily and/or boarding use!