Burton Women's Sage Down Jacket- SAMPLE
Strategically placed insulation and quick easy ventilation makes the Burton Sage Down Jacket for women ideal for everything from bottomless powder turns to sunny groomers. Cutting out the bulk in high motion area this puffy coat gives you a great range of motion and tailored feel without sacrificing the warmth of high loft down. You can huddle into a cocoon of warmth without fogging up your goggles with a NorEaster collar exhaust that channels air away from your face and with a moisture wicking nylon lining and mesh lined armpit vents this jacket lets you easily regulate temperature when the clouds break.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Material: DRYRIDE Durashell ™ 2-Layer Coated Fabric
- Waterproof / Breathable: 15,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Lightweight Nylon Mini Ripstop Fabric [Bright White and Vain Colorways]
- Peached Plain Weave Fabric [High Rise and True Black Colorways]
- NEW Tram Package Trail Mapping: Buttery Nylon and Satin Lining with X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® [40G Arm Pits] and Engineered 650 Fill Down Insulation
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Removable Contour™ Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
- Pow Grip™—Prevents Snow-Packed Sleeves
- NEW Nor’easter Collar with Exhaust
- NEW Sound Pocket
- NEW Venting Anti-Fog Goggle Pocket
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Articulated Sleeves
- Sig Fit
Purchase the Burton Sage Down Jacket- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.