Burton Women's Society Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE
Warm and reliable, the Womens Burton Society Snowboard Pants will be your go-to for staying warm and dry on the mountain. The DRYRIDE Durashell 2L provides breathable weatherproofing while the 3M Thinsulate Insulation uses high-loft microfibers to give you increased warmth without the bulk, all while remaining breathable, water-resistant, and durable. Youll love the taffeta lining both for its silky smooth feel and for its quick-drying wicking abilities. Use the mesh-lined inner thigh vents to dump heat on warm days or for booting back up to give that kicker another go. The perfect work horse for those on a budget, the Society pants will C.Y.A. all season.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Waterproof/breathable: 10,000MM/5,000G
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer laminated fabric
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation throughout
- Taffeta lining
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Belt loops
- Boot gaiters
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Ticket o-ring
- Sig fit
Purchase the Burton Society Snowboard Pants- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 13 2012
Granted I've only worn these pants three times, so far I love my pants and I'm glad that I purchased them. I like the fact that these are adjustable, inside velcro. The material on the inside is soft and doesn't chafe. I'm very happy with my purchase. The only semi-negative I have..which is not really all that bad, is that it fits bigger than advertised.