Burton Women's Society Snowboard Pants
Get more bang for your buck. Waterproof warmth that performs all season. Confidently charge in any condition with the Burton Women's Society Snowboard Pants extra weatherproof and versatile all-season design. High-loft 3M Thinsulate insulation protect your buns from freezer burn and with mesh-lined inner thigh vents, you can cool quickly when hiking or springtime riding. Like all womens Burton pants, you can seal these to any Burton jacket to block out snow, and lift the cuffs to protect from mud and pavement.
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Flat Face Woven Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- Sig Fit
- NEW 3M Thinsulate Insulation [40G Throughout]
- Taffeta Lining
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Includes Women’s Burton Pant Features Package
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Fabrication with DWR Coating [Excluding GORE-TEX® Styles]
- Inner Thigh Vents
- Fully Taped Seams
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Boot Gaiter with Cuff-to-Boot Interface
- Audio Headphone Port
- Engineered Articulation
- Integrated Waist Adjustment
- NEW Stink-Proof Microfleece Fly and Waistband
- Ghetto Slits
- Snap-Up Leg Lifts—Keep Your Cuffs Scuff-Free
Purchase the Burton Society Snowboard Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 3 2012
I was looking for a pair of pants for some time so decided to try these ones. I liked the quality and color. But they run a bit bigger. So if your pants size between 2-4 get a small. Im 5.8", medium would be perfect for me length wise. So if you are about my height and like your pants long this ones will be a bit short on you in small. But in general they are very comfy and warm. So Good Luck!!!