Burton Women's White Collection Hot Tottie Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE
Few hoodies can easily transition between streets and snow, but the Burton White Collection Hot Tottie Snowboard Jacket for women does it with style and exceptional functionality. While Burton designed their Women's Hot Tottie Snowboard Jacket with a fashionable Slim-style construction, it's also waterproof, breathable and fully insulated with Thermacore synthetic insulation for complete weather protection. Burton even added a new Magic Stitch removable gaiter that gives this snowboarding jacket a leaner, cleaner look for temperate climates and urban settings far away from the high alpine snowlines. Like other quality Burton apparel in the White Collection, the Women's Hot Tottie Snowboard Jacket has all critical seams taped for durability and enhanced comfort in severe weather conditions. Mesh-lined Pit Zips beneath the sleeves allow you to chill without exposing inner layers to precipitation.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell ™ 2-layer coated nylon dobby fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thermacore™ insulation throughout garment
- Critical seams taped
- Waterproof and breathable 10,000mm/10,000g
- Lining: Printed taffeta lining
- TWC Slim Fit
- Mesh-lined Pit Zips™
- Attached Fulltime Contour™ hood
- Critically taped seams
- Magic Stitch removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Microfleece chin lining
- Adjustable cuff closures
- Hood cinch
Purchase the Burton White Collection Hot Tottie Snowboard Jacket- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 4 2012
I really like this coat. It covers my butt and comes far enough down my arms to easily tuck my gloves when need be. This is hard because I have really long arms. It also has really nice pockets. I have the Burton Dream jacket also and this coat is definitely lighter weight than that one making it ideal for the slightly warmer days. It's also much more flexible than the Dream jacket which is nice.