Burton Women's Wool Crew Neck Top- SAMPLE
Warm and wooly, the Burton Wool Crew Neck Top for women will keep you cozy through a long winter of riding, with about half the time spent in the laundry mat as when you were rocking the stinky polypro base layers. This long underwear top is made from naturally odor-resistant and itch-free merino wool for moisture-wicking, breathable comfort. Two-way stretch and an extra long back mean you can bend over, sit down and do your worst reaching and grabbing while the Burton Women's Wool Crew Shirt stays nice and tucked in through it all.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Fabric: Dryride Ultrawick™ wool blend fabric
- Superior warmth and quick-drying comfort
- Stretch 180°—strap in without your shirt un-tucking
- Naturally stink-proof
- Chafe-free softlock seams for comfort
- Extra long body—strap in without your shirt un-tucking
Purchase the Burton Wool Crew Neck Top- SAMPLE for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 12 2012
Good long underwear
Pros: Comfortable, not itchy; long enough to stay tucked in Cons: Fits a little big; might not be warm enough if you're not active Overall I'm very happy with this purchase. I'm typically between a small and a medium (5'4, 135). I got the medium and it was a bit big but not so much that I couldn't wear it. I've worn it a couple times snowboarding (mid 20s temperature) and a couple times standing around (mid 30s). I typically get cold easily. I found that I was great snowboarding, but a little chilly going up the lifts. Likewise, when I was just standing around I got a little cold after about an hour or so. Bottom line: If you're buying this for snowboarding/being active, it's great. If you're going to be standing around in the cold, you might want something warmer.