Camelbak HydroBak 50 oz
Lightweight, comfortable and carrying the fluid capacity of 2 large water bottles, the Camelbak HydroBak 50oz Hydration Pack is the ideal choice in hydration for those cyclists that are looking for a low-profile, streamlined pack design. The HydroBak allows for direct access into the Omega HydroTanium reservoir, making it easy to fill and to clean. The HydroBak is the perfect option for riders with a shorter torso or for those wanting to keep jersey pockets accessible.
- New Omega™ HydroTanium™ Reservoir has a stronger tensile strength and burst resistance than the already durable Omega Reservoir
- HydroGuard™ antimicrobial technology eliminates up to 99.99 percent of bacteria and fungi in the reservoir and drink tube
- Big Bite™ valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking; HydroLock™ valve securely shuts off water flow
- Large-opening OMEGA™ reservoir ensures easy, convenient filling and cleaning
- External zip pocket stores your keys and small essentials
- Breathable mesh harness helps keep you cool
- Reflective detailing increases visibility in low light
- Low-profile design keeps pack stable and doesn't interfere with a helmet
- Material: Nylon
- Gear capacity: External zip pocket
- Liquid capacity: 50 fl oz / 1.5L
- Dimensions: 13.6 x 8.5 x 1.8in
- Weight: 13oz
Purchase the Camelbak HydroBak 50 oz from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 24 2010
This product was just what I was looking for. Something small and not cumbersome for a 5 - 6 mile run. Took it out and it was just right. For a bigger person you would probably have to open the straps all the way. I have a fairly large chest (Thanks P90x) and I still had room. See you on the trail......
- September 14 2010
Great for riding...
I actually intended to get a bigger Camelbak but ordered this instead. I haven't been able to use the product much yet, but so far, I'm very happy with the size. So far, it's very comfortable when riding my bike long distances. Am excited to use in the near future for more biking!
- September 27 2010
First experience with Camelbak
I'm a runner who decided to try a Camelbak because I tried a hydration belt and found it to be uncomfortable (and the bottles were difficult to maneuver while running). I used my Camelbak on an 18 mile run and I have to say that I am extremely satisfied. It is so much better and easier than the hydration belt. There are no bottles to deal with and I can hardly tell I'm carrying it. At first I thought the sound of the water sloshing around behind me would get on my nerves, but after the first half mile I didn't even notice it. I was also a little worried about chafing, but that wasn't an issue at all. I would have liked some instructions (I am below average when it comes to figuring out how to put things together), but after working with it for a few mintues I had it figured out. The bladder is pretty easy to wash and dry since it has such a large opening. I would recommend this to any runner who doesn't like dealing with the hydration belts.