Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka
After 20 years of being the jacket of choice at Antarctica's McMurdo station, the Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka can handle just about any cold weather locale. Made with an exterior of durable Arctic-Tech cotton/poly blend fabric with a DWR finish, this winter jacket will block the wind, resist light moisture and snow and stand up to heavy duty work. Exceptionally warm and stuffed with high quality 625-fill down insulation, this winter parka is lined with smooth nylon fabric and designed with a relaxed fit to easily accommodate more base layers when you get down into temps that are well below freezing. The tunnel hood is trimmed with coyote fur and has a bracing wire for shaping it to your wind blocking and visibility needs and the storm skirt and recessed rib-knit cuffs block out spindrift. Large exterior fleece-lined pockets offer easy gear storage and will keep your hands warm when they aren't busy. From an aurora borealis safari in the north to a search for cold-loving penguins in the south, this Canada Goose down jacket has a history of cold weather expeditions already and is ready for a new adventure with you.
- Shell fabric: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester, 15% cotton blend with a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish
- Lining fabric: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Coyote fur ruff with a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire reduces wind penetration by allowing you to adjust size as conditions dictate
- Heavy-duty, recessed, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
- Elasticized nylon snowskirt
- Drawcord waist
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Two lower, full bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro flaps
- Four fleece-lined upper and lower pockets with zipper closure
- Mid-thigh length for maximum coverage and protection
- Fit: Relaxed Insulated
Purchase the Canada Goose Expedition Parka for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 7 2012
Probably the CHANEL of Parkas. Fits little big, well made, coyote fur hood is very warm. Wish they had a reach through packets so Pricey, but worth the price. Wish they made snow boots! Their gloves are great. Altrec needs to improve size and color availability though.
- January 27 2012
this parka is the best. especially it gives me warmth and comfortable that i've never exprienced. it's very warm enough to make me to be sweat even though the weather is freezing. the fit is a little bit large. i think that it's for protecting our body from cold weather. also the design is very nice. all my friend want to get this parka. i have plan to buy the jacket for women for my girl friend. i'm happy to get this jacket in this winter. i'm gonna be warmer with this jacket. thank you.
- January 14 2012
Canada Goose Expedition Parka
Probably the Rolls Royce of Parkas. Fits very well, well made, coyote fur hood is very warm. Wish they had a reach through packets so I could have access to my pants pockets and belt for wallet and cell phone access, though this might compromise the warmth. I would highly recommend. Pricey, but worth the price. Wish they made snow boots! Their gloves are great. Altrec needs to improve size and color availability though.
- December 6 2011
Perfect winter jacket
This is the perfect jacket for winter in nyc. I got this jacket as a gift for my dad and he just loves it. I had orginally order him this other canada goose jacket but the zipper didnt zip up all the way so had to return it and get this one.