Canada Goose Women's Trillium Parka
Some looks come and go, but the Canada Goose Women's Trillium Parka look is built to last with a comfortable lighter-weight feel, classic fashion sense and renowned Canada Goose durability. With a slim design and flattering fit, this exceptional parka provides reliable insulated warmth without unseemly bulk or added weight. Field-tested and durable, the Canada Goose Trillium Parka for women looks and feels great whether you find yourself on the streets of Montreal, New York, Chicago, London or Paris.
- Shell fabric: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester, 15% cotton blend with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
- Mid-thigh length provides good protection
- Removable and adjustable down hood with removable coyote fur ruff provides versatility and a hidden snap secured collar adds an extra element of warmth
- Storm flap covers heavy-duty 2-way locking front zipper adding protection and secures with embossed snaps for added durability
- Two upper fleece lined pockets offer a perfect place to tuck hands in to keep them warm
- Lower fleece lined flapped pockets secure with snaps offering an option to safely store your belongings
- Waist drawcord provides added warmth
- Recessed, heavy duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Fit: regular insulated
Purchase the Canada Goose Trillium Parka for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 7 2012
Trillium White Small
This parka is very well built. The park a is a smart investment and will be long lasting for a friend of mine who is outside the country. I delivered this as a gift to them in Russia. They were very impressed with the quality and the longevity this product will provide. With other imitation products on the market, it is nice to know this is authentic Canada Goose, and a great value over the less expensive imitations on the market.
- January 11 2012
Highly reccomend: for business and outdoor sports
I had been debating on this jacket for three whole seasons. At that price point it is really an investment. But three years later I still wanted it so I finally caved and bought it. It is styled very well and goes well with over my business suits and works well on the weekends at the cottage. it is very warm- the one big thing to research when looking at down is the type of feather and the fill power. this jacket has a fill power of 625 and it superbly warm: esp in out northern climate we have had so much snow and I can go out with a thing cotton shirt and this jacket and feel very very warm.
- November 15 2011
This is a very high quality coat. I have been looking for something with a durable material that would last at least 5 years, if not longer - this jacket definitely seems very durable. The style of the coat is flattering, and for how warm it is, it doesn't make you look like you're wearing a pillow. The chest hand pockets will be nice on very cold days, and the fur ruff on the hood is a nice addition. The front zipper is somewhat difficult to catch on occasion as it's a two-way zipper. I think with practice this will become a bit easier though. This coat does cost a pretty penny, however the quality, style and durability should make it a smart purchase.