Canada Goose Aviator Hat
Inspired by the classic style of a bygone era, the Canada Goose Aviator Hat brings the warmth and durability of a pilot's hat to ski slopes and city streets. Triumph over a cold climate from the Klondike to Katadin with the insulating power of 625 fill duck down and the water-resistance of Arctic-Tech poly/cotton blend fabric. Lined with nylon, this cap will wick moisture to keep your head warm and dry. A supremely soft coyote fur ruff visor and ear flaps utilize the natural frost-fighting properties of fur that Arctic explorers have coveted for decades while an adjustable buckle chin strap keeps this winter hat securely on your head through a blizzard. With style to match any Canada Goose jacket or parka, the Canada Goose Aviator Hat is offered in a wide array of colors for men and women.
- Shell material: 190gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester, 15% cotton blend with a DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish
- Lining material: 55gsm, nylon plain weave treated with water repellent
- Insulation: 625 fill-power duck down
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech fabric exterior for durability and weather-resistance
- Coyote fur ruff visor and ear-flaps are a turn-of-the-century functional feature that kept pilots warm in an open cockpit at high speeds
- Adjustable, buckle chin strap for high wind or high speed action
- Now offered in two different sizes
Purchase the Canada Goose Aviator Hat from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 1 2012
I bought it my husband for Christmas. This hat is very warm and lightweight. He loves it. it is very well suited to his jacket canada goose. Now I also want this hat)
- December 14 2011
Warm with a ton of style
This hat is warm warm warm. And the style is just slightly outrageous. Everyone who sees me wear it is just stunned. Think I'll buy one for my wife. she loves it too.
- January 15 2012
Good stand-alone hat
This aviator hat is great for someone who's looking for a warm hat. I tried this on vs. an UGG shearling hat, and this was more comfortable and warm. I'm generally cold, and my only issue is that all aviator hats allow some cold air to make contact with your face. I've decided to get the canada goose coat instead b/c the attached hood is much warmer than a stand-alone aviator hat. If a hat is all you are looking for, this is a great one. But for as much cold protection as possible, a hood on a coat is a better way to go.
- December 22 2010
This CANADA GOOSE AVIATOR hat is average. (PRO,warm). (CON, It's to expensive!) It will be nice if the forehead was padded. I guess the high price is for the COYOTE FUR!