Canada Goose Baby Snowsuit
Some infant and toddler wear is made to look warm, but if you need the real deal nothing compares to the thermal performance found in this down-filled Baby Snowsuit from Canada Goose. The outer shell and inner lining feature water repellent finishes to minimize water saturation from the weather and lunchtime sippy cup spills. Canada Goose used a 625-fill white duck down insulation--the same sort of insulation found in adult sized jackets--for optimal thermal warmth. The hood also features down insulation and enough room to accommodate a fleece cap or other winter hat. That ruff adorning the hood opening is authentic coyote fur, although you can also detach the fur fringe if you or your little one doesn't care for the fluffy stuff. The chin-to-ankle YKK front zipper facilitates easy removal--especially if your infant or toddler falls asleep before your family snow day is over.
- Exterior fabric: 195 g Arctic-Tech made from 85% polyester, 15% cotton and treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Interior lining: 55 g nylon plain weave treated with water repellent finish
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Down filled hood with removable coyote fur ruff
- Diagonal front YKK locking zipper from chin to ankle for easy removal
- Storm flap behind front zipper to reduce drafts
- Front patch pocket with Velcro® closure
- Recessed elasticized nylon rib knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Internal drop-in pocket
Purchase the Canada Goose Baby Snowsuit from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.