Canada Goose Men's Banff Parka
Gain the upper hand on winter this season with this warm, down-filled Canada Goose Banff Parka for men. It's insulated with high quality 625-fill power white duck down and has a removable tunnel hood for guys who tend to wear a snowmobile helmet or heavy winter hats outdoors. Unlike a lot of other insulated down jackets, this Men's Banff Parka from Canada Goose features a Slim Insulated fit that's a bit more tapered than conventional puffy down jackets and coats worn by skiers and some snowboarders. The blended polyester/cotton exterior is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to reduce rain or sleet penetration, although the Men's Banff Parka is probably ideally suited for sub-freezing weather conditions when snow and ice pellets refuse to melt. Canada Goose applied ribbed storm cuffs and an internal adjustable elastic drawcord along the hem to help seal in thermal warmth.
- Fabric: 195 g/m² Arctic-Tech shell material made with 85% polyester/15% cotton and treated with a DWR finish
- Lining: 55 g/m² 100% nylon plain weave material treated with a water repellent finish
- Insulation: 625-fill power white duck down
- Classic leather trim along cuffs, zipper flap, outer collar and under pocket flaps
- Removable two-way adjustable tunnel hood with removable coyote fur ruff trim
- Canada Goose Slim insulated construction
- Windproof storm flap over full-length front zipper
- Internal adjustable elastic drawcord
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- Two chest pockets
- Two front lower pockets
- One inside right lower pocket
- One inside upper left security pocket with zipper closure
- Double-reinforced elbows for extra durability
- Hem hits at mid-thigh when sized properly
Purchase the Canada Goose Banff Parka for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 13 2011
Wonderful Winter Coat
I bought this coat for my husband and he just loves it! We live in Minnesota and he takes the bus to work so he stands out in the cold for a while. This keeps him nice and warm. It is pricey, but a great investment considering it's about 2x the price of a similar North Face product, but with much, much higher quality. No worries with down coming through the fabric - it is so durable - it's coated and waterproof. There are wonderful details like soft leather along the zipper placket and pocket flap. It is slimmer than most other coats my husband tried on, which is great for him. It's more of an "athletic, slim fit" - so keep this in mind. Highly recommend
- March 7 2011
Warm and fitted
Bought this for my college son---warm and comfortable fits perfectly for a slender tall guy appropriately sized. WArm in cold weather but without the hood is still comfortable not heavy for a cool day. highly recommend this jacket.
- November 27 2010
Great Jacket - fit is a little diff from other CG
This is a great jacket. The build quality is extremely high with great attention to detail. It also is EXTREMELY warm - you will not be cold in this jacket. The only thing to be aware of with this jacket is that the fit is a little smaller than other CG products. I tried on an expedition in a local store and the M was too big. I know that the Banff is cut a little slimmer so I thought that the M would be perfect - however, it turns out it is a little small and I am going to have to move up to the L. Overall a great coat, but just be aware of the sizing if you are trying locally but buying online.