Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Hoody
Lightweight and versatile, the Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Hoody softshell jacket is designed for maximum warmth and high performance breathability to keep you warm and moving fast. Engineered with strategically placed, gender-specific panels of 750 fill Hutterite white duck down to give you warmth where you need it most, this winter coat preserves a slim, low profile fit. Water-resistant Polartec Power Shield O fabric helps protect you from wind and light precipitation and polyester nylon lining wicks moisture during aerobic activities. Multiple zippered pockets offer warm shelter for hands and secure storage for your MP3 player or phone. Articulated elbows and extra length in the back give you unrestricted movement for a cool weather hike, a Nordic ski trip, or showing off your moves at an outdoor winter festival. Modern design and sporty style make the Canada Goose Hybridge Hoodie for men the perfect hybrid jacket for your outdoor adventures.
- Softshell shell material: 400gsm, 80% polyester, 20% nylon Polartec® Power Shield® O² with wicking properties and treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lightweight shell material: 36gsm, lightweight 20D 100% nylon fancy ripstop with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lining material: 62gsm, 40D 100% recycled polyester down proof plain weave treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Insulation: 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Shaped hood with high collar closure
- Storm flap behind heavy duty front zipper
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK® reversed coil zipper
- Internal stretchable pocket perfect for cell phone or MP3 player
- Brushed tricot lined collar
- Adjustable hem
- Elbow articulation
- Grab strap at the centre back
- 3M™ reflective tape around biceps
- Recessed stretch cuffs
- Cut longer at the back
- Fit: slim insulated
Purchase the Canada Goose Hybridge Hoody for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 16 2012
well, it looks cool....
Just bought this jacket. Wore it for 3 days in CO skiing. Looks great, and feels great. Fits fairly small, so while I normally fit fine into a Medium, this is snug (but not too snug). For the 3 days I skied, the weather was mild, and I was comfortable. At times, wind picked up and it got pretty nippy, but then again I was only wearing 2 light undershirts. If you have the money, go for it...
- December 3 2010
Unique and looks good but pricey and not that warm
The jacket looks great and is very comfortable...just don't expect it to replace a real down or outdoor performance jacket. It's not as warm as I would like considering how much it costs. It's fine if the weather is above freezing when worn with a sweater or fleece. Below that, I wouldn't advise it. There is a fleece lining through most of the interior including the sleeves. The polartec parts fit well and move with the body. I think the durability is just average because the down portion is just regular polyester. I think they could have taped the seams inside as well. I know its not supposed to be waterproof or anything but it would have made it look more finished.
- November 20 2010
Just got it. I ordered a small which usually fits me fine. I'm a pretty small guy anyways (36 suit jacket). It is a little snug and the hood feels a bit small. It seems a bit short too. I may have to upsize to a medium. It is very warm and the thermal down panels are really well placed. I like the DWR coating too. Water just runs right off this jacket. The construction is really well done too. It feels really solid.