Canada Goose Women's Montebello Parka
Inspired by the luxurious style and comfort of Quebec's enchanting Chateau Montebello, the Canada Goose Women's Montebello Parka is the perfect, cozy coat to layer on for forays into a winter wonderland. Designed for cold weather, this Canada Goose jacket is made with a poly/cotton blend face fabric and lined with smooth, moisture-wicking nylon. This winter coat is treated with a DWR finish to help shed snowflakes and stuffed with 625 fill white duck down to keep you warm and toasty. The adjustable hood is insulated with down and lined with a removable Coyote fur ruff and the collar has a fleece-lined chin guard for ultimate comfort. Recessed, rib-knit cuffs and a drawcord at the waist help seal in body heat and multiple pockets offer shelter for cold hands and versatile places to stash small essentials. With a hip-length, slim fit and durable, military inspired design, the Canada Goose Montebello Down Parka for women is the perfect piece for jet-setting by snowmobile this season.
- Shell fabric: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester, 15% cotton blend with a DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish
- Lining Fabric: 55gsm, nylon plain weave treated with a WR finish
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Fur detail at hood: removable coyote fur ruff
- Adjustable down hood with fleece lining
- Heavy-duty 2-way locking front zipper with military button closure
- Internal elastic drawcord to adjust the waist
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- Pockets: two upper fleece lined pockets secured with snap closure, two lower pockets with flaps secured by military button closures, right inside security pocket with zipper closure, left interior pocket has an additional internal stretchable iPod pocket with headphone port, one utility pocket on left sleeve
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka like a backpack when indoors, allowing you to keep your arms free
- Fit: slim insulated
- Length: low-hip
Purchase the Canada Goose Montebello Parka for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 5 2012
Best Winter Coat Ever
This is the best winter coat I have ever owned. Wearing it, I get tons of compliments. Wearing it, I am the warmest and toastiest one strolling the streets of Vancouver winter. We don't get too cold, but lately, we have been getting strong wind chill that will gust to feel like it's minus 5 or so. Very cute look with the fur lined hood. Fits true to its size. I am 5'3 and typically wear XS in clothing. XS winter coat fits perfectly. In the rain, the water beads right off. I love the intricate details of the coat. I know I won't need to replace this coat any time soon. Though I am considering to purchase another Canada Goose in a different style :) I would say it is a bit costly, but well worth in the long run as I truly believe you won't need to replace this coat for a very long time.
- November 15 2011
Fantastic winter coat
I purchased my Canada Goose Montebello parka at the recommendation of my sister, who lives in the Canadian Arctic. It took some real thought and real saving due to the cost of Canada Goose products, but I have absolutely NO regrets - not only has this parka exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and design, but I know that it'll last a lifetime. Canada Goose is an investment, to be sure - but one that you can put confidence in. If you want to spend your winters warm, comfortable and in style, I highly recommend the Montebello parka.