Canada Goose Youth Chilliwack Bomber
Insulated with the same high-quality 625-fill white duck down found in Canada Goose adult-sized jackets and parkas, this Chilliwack Bomber jacket for youth offers ample warmth for the coldest days of the year. Canada Goose used their bomber-length construction for ample coverage that won't sacrifice mobility. The two-way adjustable hood is removable and features authentic coyote fur ruff around the opening. Like the adult-sized Chilliwack jackets, this Chilliwack Bomber has four pockets in front, a utility pocket on the left sleeve and an interior pocket for extra gear. Canada Goose applied elasticized nylon throughout the cuffs and hem to help keep snow and spindrift out of the inner layers. A button-down storm flap conceals the full-length, two-way locking front zipper for enhanced wind and weather protection.
- Shell fabric: 195 g Arctic-Tech made from 85% polyester, 15% cotton and treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: 55 g nylon plain weave treated with a water repellent finish
- Insulation: 625-fill power white duck down
- Slim Insulated construction (fits fairly close to torso without extra layers)
- Two-way adjustable and removable hood with coyote fur ruff
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Two chest pockets
- One utility pocket on left sleeve
- One internal security pocket
- Elasticized rib knit cuffs and hem to help seal out cold air
- Storm flap over two-way locking front zipper is secured with concealed buttons
Purchase the Canada Goose Youth Chilliwack Bomber from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 17 2011
A tiny bit dissapointed.
I was eagerly awaiting this jacket. It finally arrived and I found it to fit me too big in the upper arms, chest and back areas. Even in a kids size. The sleeve length was also pretty long, which was fine, and the length of the jacket was good too. I'm short and pretty slim so womens sized jackets usually don't fit me well. I was hoping for a more perfect fit but that didn't happen, so hopefully the next size down will be a better fit for me. Everything else was great and wonderful; color, warmth, design, quality. My other gripe was the hood. The official website states that the hood on the youth Chilliwack is removable. But that sadly wasn't the case here. But, in lieu of all this, this jacket is truly the best! Hopefully I can exchange it for the next size down and then it will all be perfect! I really want this jacket and, even if I can't get the smaller size, I will keep it anyway! That's how great it is!