Canada Goose Youth Expedition Parka
If your little ones are up for adventure in the great outdoors, dress them in the warmth of the Canada Goose Youth Expedition Parka and you'll never have to cut a trip short due to cold kids. Made with the same high-quality materials and design Canada Goose puts into their adult jackets, this winter coat for kids has a durable, water-resistant poly/cotton outer shell and a moisture-wicking nylon lining. Stuffed with 625 fill white duck down, this youth parka has a cozy coyote fur ruff around the hood with wire bracing for stability in high wind. Multiple pockets offer refuge for chilly fingers and a place to keep gloves, snacks and even an iPod. A powder skirt, a drawcord waist and rib-knit cuffs all help seal in body heat. Designed to fall at mid-thigh, your little adventurers will have superior warmth and full coverage when they're wearing the Canada Goose Expedition Parka for kids.
- Shell material: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester, 15% cotton blend with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lining material: 55gsm, nylon plain weave treated with water repellent
- Insulation: 625 fill power white duck down
- Coyote fur ruff surrounding a tunnel hood, with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high wind conditions
- Pockets: secured with Velcro®
- Elasticized nylon snowskirt
- Drawcord waist
- Storm flap over heavy duty centre front zipper
- Heavy-duty, recessed, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
- Length: mid-thigh length
- Chest circumference: 21 in, 53 cm (size 2XS, 2 years of age); 22 – 23 in, 56 - 58 cm (size XS, 4 years of age); 24 – 26 in, 61 – 66 cm (size S, 6 years of age); 27 – 29 in, 69 – 74 cm (size M, 8 – 10 years of age); 30 – 32 in, 76 – 81 cm (size L, 12 – 14 years of age); 33 – 34 in, 84 – 86 cm (size XL, 16 – 18 years of age); 35 – 36 in, 89 – 91 cm (size 2XL, 20 years of age)
Purchase the Canada Goose Youth Expedition Parka from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 15 2012
WOW, What a coat!
I ordered a youth expedition size XL, and fits perfect!! I am 5'3 and weigh around 108lb. Still have plenty of room for a bulky wool sweater and turtleneck...not that I will need a wool sweater now!