Carhartt Men's Lightweight PVC Rain Coat
Waterproof and wind resistant, the Carhartt Men's Lightweight PVC Rain Coat will keep you warm and protected when the weather is frightful. With a removable hood and double-front storm placket, you'll laugh in the face of harsh winds and chilling rain. Take on Mother Nature in the Carhartt Lightweight PVC Rain Coat for men.
- Material: 0.50 mm, polyester-backed PVC (polyvinylchloride) fabric
- Electronically welded seams; major seams are also sewn
- Snap-on/detachable hood with adjustable draw cord closure
- Double-front, storm placket with inside and outside snap closure
- Two lower-front pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Neoprene inner-sleeve cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures
- Reinforced elbows
- Center Back Length: 31 in (large/regular), 33 in (large/tall)
- NOTE: Due to new regulations we are unable to ship any products containing PVC to California
Purchase the Carhartt Lightweight PVC Rain Coat for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 3 2012
WET OUTSIDE DRY INSIDE
GREAT PRODUCT FOR RAINY DAYS, DURABLE AND VIBRANT FOR SAFTY POURPOSES AND VERY COMFORTABLE. I WEAR IT OVER A JACKET AT WORK AND I CAN MANUVER AND PERFORM DIFFERENT TASK WITH NO PROBLEMS AT ALL AND AT THE END OF THE DAY I AM DRY,VERY DRY!
- January 2 2012
perfect light weight rain jacket
Bought for husband 6' 215 lbs (size large) and it was just what he was looking for. Light weight rain gear for outdoor "futzing" around the house. He has all the fancy gear for wind, snow, hike and ski but was looking for something a bit more affordable and durable...something he could work in. and don't you know I found it!
- April 19 2011
Carhart PVC Raincoat
Great coat for the money. Durable PVC yet light weight. The front placket won't let any rain in. Would recommend for anyone who works outside and needs to use their hands rather than carrying an umbrella.
- March 26 2011
Good quality. Carhartt jacket are well made and have own more than 5 jackets. Well made and never disappointed with Carhartt. Will purchase again in the future
- February 12 2011
Just received this in the mail and seems almost identical to Grundens except it has pockets and is 1/2 the price! Have not tried it out yet but appears to be good quality