Carhartt The Dex Gloves
Your hands are your most important tool, take good care of them in The Dex Gloves from Carhartt. Part of the high dexterity series, The Dex is made from breathable spandex with a textured surface and amazing stretch that will keep hands and fingers mobile. The palm is durable, supple goatskin with stronger cowhide reinforcements and high abrasion areas like knuckles, finger tips and thumbs are made stronger with knuckle protection and wrap caps. Designed with an elastic cuff for a secure fit that keeps debris out, these leather work gloves have Velcro tabs at the cuffs to keep them on your hands and make for easy on-and-off. Known for dependable durability and hard-working comfort from the inside-out, these Carhartt gloves give you excellent dexterity, protection and grip, without the stiff, sweaty feel of an all-leather glove.
- Textured, breathable spandex shell
- Goatskin palm
- Cowhide reinforcement
- Elastic cuff with hook and loop closures
- Goatskin knuckle protection and wrap caps
- Carhartt style # A533
- Hand length (from tip for middle finger to base of palm before wrist): 7 1/4 - 7 5/8 in (S), 7 5/8 – 8 in (M), 8 – 8 3/8 in (L), 8 3/8 – 8 ¾ in (XL)
- Palm width (flat, from crook of thumb to outer edge of palm): 3 ½ - 3 ¾ in (S), 3 ¾ - 3 7/8 in (M), 3 7/8 – 4 1/8 in (L), 4 1/8 – 4 3/8 in (XL)
Purchase the Carhartt The Dex Gloves from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.