CAT Footwear Men's Nitrogen Composite Toe Work Boots
When your job requires durable protection but your feet still want flexibility and comfort, the CAT Footwear Men's Nitrogen Composite Toe Work Boots will provide this winning combo. Made with a durable leather upper, this CAT footwear has a supportive midsole and a footbed that provides cushion and fights odor-causing bacteria. It meets ASTM standards for electrical hazards and the composite safety toe meets ASTM standards for protection as well. An SRX outsole provides flexibility, extreme slip resistance and reliable grip on uneven surfaces thanks to Ladder Grip Technology. Ready for work in any light industrial setting, the CAT Footwear Nitrogen Composite Toe Work Boots for men will never punch out before you do.
- Upper: Rugged leather
- Liner: Nylon mesh
- Footbed: Removable EVA sock liner with anti-bacterial materials to resist odor
- Safety Toe: Composite safety toe, meets ASTM F2413-05 standard, non-metallic and undetectable in electronic security environments
- Outsole: PVC
- Outsole: SRX Industrial provides extreme slip resistance with high-traction materials, Ladder Grip Technology for uneven surfaces
- Outsole: FlexTech for flexibility
- Electrical Hazard Safe: meets ASTM 2413-05 I/75 EH standards, protects the wearer against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Strobel + Cement construction
- Shaft Height: 5.5 in (size 9)
- Circumfrence: 14 in (size 9)
- Weight per shoe: 24 oz (size 9)
Purchase the CAT Footwear Nitrogen Composite Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 29 2011
Received what I paid for.
Although I have not had them for an extended period of time, I have been working sixteen (16) hours a day, seven (7) days a week. Most of that time was spent on my feet. The work shoes are very light, have good support, are very comfortable & are very stylish. They are by far an all-around excellent product.